What To Watch Tonight

Monday! There are so many good shows on tonight, it really makes me wish I had a DVR or TiVo or something...

On CBS, The Big Bang Theory at 8, How I Met Your Mother at 8:30, Two and a Half Men at 9, and Rules of Engagement at 9:30. Tonight's HIMYM is entitled "The Goat" and it's about Ted's 30th birthday (Remember the reference to the goat in Ted's bathroom on his 30th birthday way back in season 1? Yup, I'm excited too!). The episode also deals with the fallout of Barney and Robin sleeping together and breaking the "bro code." If you want to be spoiled, the HIMYM blog Legen-waitforit has two scenes from tonight's episode: http://www.legen-waitforit.com/2008/04/clips-from-the-goat.html

On Fox, there are new episodes of Bones and House, at 8 and 9. This is the first new House episode back from the break (yay!) Oh, and on Bones, Booth and Bones find an abandoned baby and have to play parents.

On the CW, new Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill. I would watch these shows if there was nothing better on, but there is, so...

On NBC, a Star Wars themed Deal or No Deal at 8. This show is ridiculously stupid, but I guess you might want to watch it if you like Star Wars...

And, since I've already listed one dumb reality show, Dancing With the Stars is on ABC at 8, followed by Samantha Who? at 9:30.

My viewing schedule tonight is as follows: Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, House. Online tomorrow: Bones.

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - MADdy's TV - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template