What's Going To Happen This Summer?

Good question, hypothetical reader. Since TV season is effectively over (there are still a few shows that have yet to air their season finales, but none that I watch), and this blog is about TV, I have to figure out what (and if) I'm going to write about this summer.
Some Ideas:

1. I watched "So You Think You Can Dance" on Thursday, and I must say, I was not impressed. However, I'd be willing to give it a chance (and recap it here) once they get past the audition stage. And I can already tell that the SYTYCD host, Cat Deely, is about 1000000000000 times better then Ryan Seascrest. So there is that.

2. I could also write about past shows/past seasons of current shows. I promised my friend Livie that I would write about "Veronica Mars" at some point, and I did just get the first two seasons of "How I Met Your Mother" on DVD, so that's another option.

3. I could write about nothing and spend my summer at the pool. Actually, I'll be at the pool a lot anyway, but I could take a break from the blog if there's nothing worth writing about.

4. Dangit, I was trying to come up with five different options...

5. ...but it seems like I only have three.

Please post in comments which of these sounds best (or, ya know, just tell me, cause I know probably 90% of the people who read this blog).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to read about VM, being a total VM groupie and all...you could review other older shows, too (x-files - which season is the best?) - everyone's going to be watching reruns this summer - you could give us your thoughts on what to watch.

50 said...

Hey Maddy -- it's your neighbor, Maggy. thanks for coming to the party the other day so I could see how ur all growed up now :D

I was just reading your blog and wanted to let you know how much I enjoy it. This kind of writing is hard to do well, but you're doing it in a most interesting way.

I saw something in the WashPost that I wanted to pass along about what's going on with summer TV now that the series are in reruns.

http://tinyurl.com/434obm

It's by Robin Givhan and about the new reality (and too much of it) shows.

Swing by anytime if u ever want to talk about Web stuff.

Cheers,
Maggy

Copyright © 2008 - MADdy's TV - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template