I got half a waffle out of it...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was going to do SYTYCD and then I got really exhausted (slash lazy). I will write about last night's HIMYM after this. But first....

Due to a deal I made with my brother (waffles were involved and who am I to turn down half a banana waffle?), I have to talk about Johnny's youtube channel here. I think that he clearly is overestimating the amount of exposure being referenced in the blog will get him, but a deal is a deal. His channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/italk2cows. Some of his videos are just 12 year old boys messing around, but there are a few quality videos up there as well. Happy, Johnny?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deal keepers rock.

Johnny said...

I made the waffles and they was yummy in my stomach than I digested them and after a while they came out of my colon.

Lily said...

hahahaha johnny, if you are reading this, YOU ARE HARARIOUS.

also, should i take my multivitamin? NAW.

Copyright © 2008 - MADdy's TV - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template