Didn't Actually Watch It, But...

Last night was another case of Maddy going out and having a life and not being able to watch her show when she got back because her family is not in possession of a DVR and said show was not posted online. It was very sad. [Mom, I know you're reading this. We need a DVR. And cable. And I would like to tear down the wall between Johnny's room and mine and make a super-room. Johnny can sleep in the basement. (Kidding.)] So anyways, even though I didn't watch the SYTYCD results show last night, thanks to this newfangled thing called the internet, I know that Kourtni and Matt were kicked off. I never really cared for Kourtni, but Matt leaving makes me sad. He was just so long and spry and happy. Why not Thanye? I guess they didn't want to give Comfort a new partner for the second week in a row. Bah. Oh, and I saw Gev's solo on YouTube and it was freaking awesome. That's all for now. Happy 4th of July!

1 comments:

Lily said...

YES. SUPER ROOM. yes to the super room.

p.s. update this jank. i hope you know i read it regularly.

Copyright © 2008 - MADdy's TV - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template