In case you were wondering...

I've been spending a lot of my free time recently watching "The X-Files" on DVD (I haven't seen the new movie yet. I saw "The Dark Knight" with my cousin on Friday instead. P.S. That movie is overrated. I mean, it was good, and Heath Ledger's performance is worth the 10 bucks all by itself, but really, "Spiderman" was better.) Where was I? Right, "The X-Files." I felt like such a geek when I first started watching, but it's just so addicting. Not to mention well-acted and well-written (in the first four or five seasons, at least). Anyway, seasons one through three are now available on iTunes. Most fans consider seasons three and four to be the highlight of the show's nine-year run, and I highly recommend season three's "Jose Chung's "From Outer Space"" if you're tuning in for the first time.

In other news, Cubbies, you're killing me. Please don't blow your first place spot.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The X-files are the best - I wish there were 9 more seasons to watch! In other news, the Cubbies are back - yay!!!

Copyright © 2008 - MADdy's TV - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template