Bones: Better Than Last Week

Bones last night was the best episode in a while. Which isn't saying much, but I was pleasantly surprised at how unannoyed I was throughout the episode.

The Good:
-Sweets finally getting to be a psychologist. I really liked his session with Hodgins. Much better than "couple's counseling."
-Parker. That kid is way cute, but also not a bad actor. He seemed pretty natural. Also, I'm glad that it's the same kid playing him.
-FINALLY dealing with some of the fallout from the Zach/Gormagon thing and the Hodgins/Angela breakup.
-Max from Veronica Mars! (He played the tutor/med student)

The Bad:
-I don't know who the Dog Whisperer is, but why would they bring him all the way out to D.C. for this one case?

I hope this episode is an omen for the rest of the season. I mean, it wasn't the best, but it was a hell of a lot better than "look at us we're so cute we're in London and omigosh the butler did it did we mention we're in London?"

1 comments:

TiVo Queen said...

I love it when V. Mars alumni rear their heads!

You should definitely watch at least one episode of The Dog Whisperer...and then you should watch The Dog Whisperer South Park episode.

Copyright © 2008 - MADdy's TV - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template