"Dinner is a baby." "Lily, that's horrible!"

I laughed so hard during that line that I cried. And then I rewound and laughed some more. Overall, a very funny HIMYM episode (Barney talking with God? Priceless.) I'm not liking these Ted and Robin vibes, though. And now they're moving in together? DO SOMETHING BARNEY.

Oh, and before I forget, Happy Not a Father's Day.

P.S. Fios is evil. The program guide on our TV is not working, so it didn't record Chuck. You can't see me right now, but I'm making a very angry face. Grrrr...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad about Chuck - I think FIOS deserves a phone call...

Lily said...

ohmygod they should do an episode where barney and ted straight up duke it out for robin. that would be hilar!
also: the cheerleader effect? with the one on the end who is marshall with wierd hair? HILAR.
and don't forget BARNAYSTINSON.

Copyright © 2008 - MADdy's TV - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template