Holy Midseason Trailers, Batman!

As the premiere dates for midseason shows get closer, promos are starting to appear online. Here are three for series that I am very much looking forward to watching:

First we have the promo for Joss Whedon's new series Dollhouse. I am very excited for this show, even as I brace myself for its inevitable cancellation three weeks in (it has been given a Friday time slot of doom).



Then we have the Rob Thomas (creator of my favorite show ever, Veronica Mars) show Cupid. The original version of this show (also helmed by Thomas) aired ten years ago and got canceled after less than one season. Let's hope ABC treats this version right (although, as with Dollhouse, I am less than optomistic, considering that they don't have the best track record lately.)



Finally, there's Castle. This trailer doesn't look as promising as the other two, but I'm willing to give it a shot because it stars Nathan Fillion (of Firefly).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, I'm willing to give the Rob Thomas show a try b/c VM is the best!!

Copyright © 2008 - MADdy's TV - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template