Things that are good

1. The polls. I'm pretty freaking excited for tonight. (GOBAMA)

2. How I Met Your Mother. While not as brilliant as the previous two episodes, last night's HIMYM was solid. It started off a little slow but gained momentum. But I have to say, I found Jason Segel's long hair in the flashback annoyingly distracting. Lots of love for Marshall in this episode (even though he didn't get a "ghost" flashback), but that hair has to go. Remember way back in season one when JS was cute? Sigh.

3. Pushing Daisies. Really, I'm going to take every opportunity I get to bring it up. It cannot get canceled! It must not get canceled! If you are a fan of the show, or have a heart at all, sign this petition begging ABC to save it.

4. We're having gingerbread tonight for desert. Well, you're probably not, but my family is and I'm looking forward to it. I love gingerbread.

5. List can have three items or five items, but never four. Isn't that silly?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

All in all, it was a great night!

Copyright © 2008 - MADdy's TV - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template