2 Things (part dos)

1. Nearly every review about the new show Lie to Me compares it to The Mentalist. Everyone seems to have forgotten that The Mentalist is a complete rip-off of Psych...

2. Where can I get the Chuck 3-D glasses? My mom has gone to a bunch of grocery stores to no avail and no one has been answering the phone at the number they gave (I've called a couple of times, too). I want to be able to watch Chuck in 3-D!!

P.S. I didn't post this past week because I had a fair amount of school work keeping me busy. And starting next week, I will be taking another class in school. Good for me, potentially not so good for the blog. We shall have to see how the extra work affects my posting frequency...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But Lie to Me was good - lots of fun factoids. (can they keep it up?...)

Mads said...

Eh, I have to say I'm not a big fan of Lie to Me. The mysteries are boring and fairly obvious and the characters aren't interesting enough to make it worth it.

Meredith said...

Dude, I want some of those Chuck 3D glasses too! Hope you find some!!! [& keep us posted if you do! :) ]

Caps Lock said...

I want to like Lie to Me but honestly it is too predicable. All of the crime/police type TV shows are brain numbing at this point and I'm started to narrow my likes down to shows that are slightly more original a la, the office, its always sunny in philadelphia, 30 rock, etc.

Copyright © 2008 - MADdy's TV - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template