HIMYM- Poor Barney

Can we please just give Neil Patrick Harris his Emmy already? He was both hilarious and heartbreaking last night. After Robin misunderstood his "I love you" I just wanted to give him a big hug. Also, I wanted to give Ted a hug and a huge THANK YOU for being totally cool about and even encouraging of Barney's feelings for Robin. Teddy Boy has often been such a douche in the past, but I completely loved him last night. You know what, I'm in a good mood, why don't we just give hugs to everybody? Lily gets one for "My cuteness interferes with my message." And Marshall gets one for being part of a story line that involves the root of all evil (Spencer and Heidi), and yet somehow doesn't make me want to smash my head into a wall. Yay, hugs all around!

In other news, two new Scrubs tonight. And this little thing you may have heard of call American Idol.

3 comments:

TiVo Queen said...

This episode totally made me want to hug someone...alas...I only had my couch cushion nearby!

Lily said...

AWWW BARNEY AND ROBINNNNN.
and can i just say, whenever barney tries to lie, it's always the best thing ever.
"you're in love with robin!"
"whaAAaaat?! noooo."
LUL.

Ali said...

Gaza strippers
apart-thighs
mrs. gorbachev, take down those pants

lol i love barney

Copyright © 2008 - MADdy's TV - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template