Just FYI

I've been messing around with the HTML, so if everything looks a bit funky, please be patient, I'm working on it.

4:45 Ok new template is up! Now where did my feedburner widget go?

5:39 AGGGG recent posts and comments not showing up... Help?

6:14 So. It looks pretty, but it doesn't completely work.

6:30 I have made a decision. Going to keep the template in the hopes that someone will help me iron out the kinks, despite the fact that anyone who clicks on "recent articles" or "recent comments" won't see anything show up.

Now back to your regularly scheduled TV blogging...

6:57 Ok I lied. I'm still trying to fix it. But blogger is being impossible and I know at least some of this isn't my fault.

8:25 IT'S WORKING. Hells to the yes!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

it actually looks fine on my computer. keep up the excellent blogging!

Lily said...

OooooooooOOOOooOOOOHHH!
are you doing blog renovations??

Lily said...

OH to the MY to the GOD.
i was posting a comment, and then i clicked on the link back to the blog and it looked all spiffy and sparkly and swirly and jank! IT IT SO COOL!

Mads said...

Test comment. Please work. Please?

Mads said...

yesssssssssssss thank goodness

and thanks!

Caps Lock said...

OMG Such good blog mads. I can't wait for next scrubssssss!

Caps Lock said...

oh btdubs this is smur

g.c.a.t. said...

heys, i came over to have a look at your blog and everything seems to be working fine? u finally figured it out?

grace said...

wow this looks awesomeeee!

Mads said...

g.c.a.t.- yeah thanks, it took about 4 hours, but i think you'll agree it's worth it-- this template makes our blogs look pretty spiffy :)

and thanks grace and caps lock (samir)!

p.s. samir, your caps blog is really great! check it out everybody: http://washington-dc-capitals.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome!

Lo said...

Cool blogging. Looks great!

Copyright © 2008 - MADdy's TV - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template