Psych tonight!

So a couple of months ago I was watching House on USA when a promo for Psych came on. There was a guy doing a snoopy dance. I recorded it. I watched it. It was funny. And then I watched some more episodes and got completely hooked and ended up watching every single other episode.

Psych isn't a deep or important show, but it's freaking hilarious. Trust me. Just watch it (tonight at 10 on USA which for me is channel 550 but who know what it is for you)!

Also, if you have tips on getting "The Bare Necessities" out of your head, please post them in the comments section. We were discussing Rudyard Kipling's "The White Man's Burden" in history class today, which naturally led to discussion of "The Jungle Book" and that of course led us to all sing songs from the Disney version. We are just so mature.

Anyhoo. Here are some things to get you psyched for the show tonight:

An interview from TWoP with James Roday (Shawn) and Dulé Hill (Gus)

A Psych countdown calendar from USA

An EW "10 Reasons Why We Love It" list

A quick rundown by Maureen Ryan plus a couple of clips from tonight's episode

1 comments:

Dana said...

That show is funny.
Did anyone find the pineapple?

I hate getting songs stuck in my head!

Copyright © 2008 - MADdy's TV - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template