SCRUBS IS ON TONIGHT

I know I shouldn't get my hopes up. The past few seasons were less than stellar. But with reviews like these, I can't help but think that Scrubs will return to its former glory.

I started rewatching season 2 on DVD after I bought it from Borders last week- 30% off DVDs and CDs!- and have been practically counting down the hours since then. Basically I've been building this up way too much, and I need to stop. But I can't. I'm just so excited!! Only 3 1/2 more hours...

Scrubs is on ABC tonight at 9/8c. If your DVR is working (lucky duck), then you might want to check to make sure it's going to record on ABC and not tape the second hour of whatever's on NBC (I checked. It's the second hour of Biggest Loser. Lovely. The sad thing is, it will probably do better than Scrubs.) (But that's not important. The important thing is that Scrubs is back tonight!) (Ahhhh I'm so excited.) (Ok Maddy, calm down. Take some deep breaths. Really, just chill. And for the love of Dr. Cox, stop talking to yourself.)

If you're just completely insane and for some reason you're not as excited as I am, here is something to get you psyched. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you THE TURK DANCE.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The episodes were fun - I didn't think they were as fabulous as the reviewer in your link, mainly because there wasn't enough of Dr. Cox, but they weren't as broadly drawn as some of the recent episodes, and so, I think they were better. Courtney Cox is funnier than the lines she had, and I miss the prior chief of medicine, but oh well...

Copyright © 2008 - MADdy's TV - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template