In which I request some TV guidance

I have decided it is time for me to start watching Battlestar Galactica. My brother will be very displeased with this, as he wants me to watch Lost (we even watched the pilot together). But he is at camp and can't do anything about it and I feel the need for some outer space (there's a reason why Firefly is my favorite Joss Whedon show). My question is, how do I go about doing this? I know there's a mini-series and some half-seasons and well, what's up, guys? What is the order?

2 comments:

Tom said...

Start with the mini-series, and go from there. Netflix is kind of confusing, so read the user comments to make sure you get the correct discs. It's great- have fun!

Mads said...

Thank you! Oh my goodness it is excellent. Like ridiculously good. Amazing. Fantastic.

I would write an actual post about it, but I have to pack (for California!)

Copyright © 2008 - MADdy's TV - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template