So it wasn't horrible...

Alright, I was wrong. Despite my best intentions, I found myself being entertained by 10 Things I Hate About You. I even laughed a few times. Shocking, right? I guess this is why you shouldn't make judgments on a new series based solely on a promo. Now this show isn't doing anything new or revolutionary, and there certainly are weak spots (little sister Bianca in particular is beyond annoying), but the writing isn't bad (especially considering it's on ABC Family) and the cast is generally strong (although I guess we'll have to see about Ethan Peck as Patrick- he didn't have much to do in the pilot beyond smirking and staring). Darn it, I may actually like this show.

3 comments:

Martha Flynn said...

whaaa? all right fine..I'll check it out

Mads said...

The trick is to have reallly low expectations :)

Dre said...

It's hard to go wrong with Bill.

Copyright © 2008 - MADdy's TV - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template